After more than one year and half of absence. Perhaps it’s the fact that right now I am in Horley (Surrey, UK), perhaps it’s because I’ve drank too many coffees today so I find it hard to sleep, fact is that I am here trying to write something.First of all: what happened? Well, life did take its course, a lot of things happened, a lot of experiences and definitely a lot of water under the bridge. Should I look back to September/October 2012, it would look like ages ago!
To make a long story short, honestly I had other stuff to look at, other responsibilities, another life. I do not regret anything that happened, because I firmly believe that everything always contribute to a change: it’s only up to us to make it a positive or a negative one.
Now that I believe I found a certain stability in life (a relative one, but better than none at all) I can take back all the projects and ideas set on hold and make them work.
To be honest I am not writing these lines because I think somebody is going to read them or because you believe I should, bit simply because I like doing it, I like expressing myself in many ways.
Now I think I am going too far for just one post, so I wish you a good night and stay tuned if you like.
- Follow Mute songs on WordPress.com
- January 2017 (1)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (1)
- October 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- February 2016 (3)
- November 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (9)
- October 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (3)
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- RT @RogerHalsted: Se un immigrato accoltella un poliziotto dopo due giorni è già libero Se un poliziotto filma un clandestino in autostrada… 2 days ago
- @flaskiergal @CNC3TV Where did you ever read that they come ONLY from Trinidad? The article compare the number of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- @flaskiergal @CNC3TV Problem is that terrorists are not a national army belonging to a single country but scattered… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- @flaskiergal @CNC3TV So what? The article is very clear: T&T as a cradle for terrorists. Long live the multiculturalism! 5 days ago
- @pierlu__igi Anche a acqua gassata va benissimo 6 days ago