- Follow Mute songs on WordPress.com
- January 2017 (1)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (1)
- October 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- February 2016 (3)
- November 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (9)
- October 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (3)
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @chriskaboo @CNC3TV Just TWO that has been caught with the pants down. Wonder how many more out there, free to brea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @CNC3TV Come on a Flintock gun! He wouldn't even be able to use it even if he wanted. It's more an antiquary object more than a weapon! 5 days ago
- @CNC3TV Considering that there are regular water and electricity failures all over the year, even without storms, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @victoria_budhu @CNC3TV Who do you mean by "THEY"? 1 week ago
- @damiano_toppi @antonio_bordin @valy_s @matteorenzi @AndFranchini @GhitaIacono @oinot49 @ZampieriChiara @evavola… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Life
As the times get more mature, all the old icons of the racist and imperialist past begin to get demolished by a public opinion more and more aware of their History and Rights.
The following is an introductory pre-recorded speech by Andrew Ryan at the beginning of the game Bioshock (2007).
Visti gli ultimi tragici eventi qui in Italia, ecco una lista veloce su come prepararsi un kit di sopravvivenza fai-da-te in caso di terremoto (i link non hanno alcuna finalità di tipo promozionale, ma solamente indicativa).
I have been writing and reviewing about heavy metal music since 1999, I’ve started in a completely random situation but I kept constantly growing up between fanzines and webzines, until I created my own in 2012.
Recently I happened to read a couple of articles about the gastronomic autarky of many countries with a strong culinary tradition, established over the centuries. Since I have been born and raised in Italy, one of the most conservative places … Continue reading
I have been reading articles over articles and seeing images over images like the one above. I don’t even know if this article will ever reach somebody who has the same point of view of the girl in the above picture, … Continue reading